ASUS TUF Gaming B560-PLUS Intel LGA 1200 Motherboard
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
ASUS TUF GAMING B560-PLUS WIFI takes all the essential elements of the latest Intel® processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid, stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING B560-PLUS WIFI sports the new TUF Gaming logo, and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability and stability that defines the TUF Gaming series.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to drive the 11th and 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS series motherboards are the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
The onboard VRM of TUF GAMING B560 series motherboards utilize 8+1 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 11th Gen Intel Core processors demand.
6-layer PCB Design
Multiple PCB layers shift heat away from critical components, providing more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
Enhanced EATX 8-Pin Connector
- Extreme durability
- Prevent hotspots and connector failure
Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool connectors are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with PSU power lines. The resulting lower impedance helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
- TUF Chokes - Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, improving system stability.
- TUF Capacitors - Proprietary capacitors provide up to 20% greater temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
The integrated Digi+ VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
Cooler by Design
- Larger VRM heatsink - A larger, high-mass heatsink with extensive surface that covers the VRM and choke areas improves heat dissipation.
- Thermal pad - High quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
- M.2 slots with flexible heatsinks - M.2 slot has a dedicated heatsink keep the M.2 SSDs at optimum operating temperature to ensure consistent performance and reliability.
Comprehensive Fan Controls
TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS series motherboards feature comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via Fan Xpert 4 utility or via the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS.
- Multiple temperature sources - Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling, and all settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or via the UEFI.
- AIO water-cooling set - An integrated AiO system enables full control of PWM or DC water pumps, making it perfect for custom or self-contained cooling setups.
- 4-pin PWM/DC fan - All onboard chassis fan headers support auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
- Smart protection - A dedicated integrated circuit protects each fan header from over-temperature and overcurrent.
Memory & Storage
PCIe 4.0 M.2 (up to 64 Gbps)
TUF GAMING B560 series motherboards feature PCIe 4.0 M.2 for an incredible performance boost.
* Actual transmission speed will be lower than theorectical maximum speed.
**The M.2_1 supports PCIe 4.0 and the M.2_2 support PCIe 3.0
DRAM Overclocking Performance
DDR4 OC 5000 MHz+
Revisions to the motherboard's trace routing provide the latest Intel processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
Numerous USB ports support gaming rigs loaded with peripherals, including a rear-panel rear-panel USB Type-C connector with fast USB 3.2 Gen 1 connectivity for compatible cases.
Thunderbolt™ 4 Support
TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS series feature Thunderbolt™ 4 support via an on-board header. With latest Intel-certified ASUS ThunderboltEX 4 add-on card, TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS series can enable bi-directional speeds of up to 40 Gbps on a single cable. Additionally, this card has a daisy-chain function for multi-screen connection and supports up to an 8K resolution display. It can also provide up to 100 watts of power to fast-charge devices.
Easy PC DIY
TUF GAMING motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want —even for first-time builders. The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF GAMING motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
TUF Gaming Alliance
Build with Confidence
TUF GAMING Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
SafeSlot Core+ is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot fortified with a one-piece stainless-steel brace that shields the slot to protect it from damage. The metal cover is tightly secured to the slot with hooks, and the entire assembly is firmly anchored to the PCB with strengthened solder points to provide a secure foundation for heavyweight graphics cards.
- Strengthened solder points around the PCIe and DIMM pins.
- Metal inserts keep graphics cards properly aligned during installation.
- The metal side-panels feature hooks that firmly clasp the slot body.
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to +/- 10 kV of air discharge and +/- 6 kV of contact discharge — greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of +/- 6 kV and +/- 4 kV.
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
DRAM Overvoltage Protection
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless Steel Back I/O Panel
TUF GAMING motherboards have a corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panel bonded with chromium oxide to provide a 3X-longer lifespan versus traditional panels. With this protective feature, TUF GAMING motherboards passed 72-hour salt fog testing, while other brands only passed 24-hour testing.
The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the M.2 SSD and neatly eliminate traditional screws.
*This model only 22110 is equipped with Q-Latch.
Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported gaming products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate lets you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal and synchronize them with Aura Sync for uni?ed system lighting effects. The software also provides control of settings for a select and growing number of products, including keyboard and mouse preferences as well as laptop overclocking and fan speeds, making it easier to tune the look and feel of your system. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and news areas to help you stay in touch with the gaming community.
TUF GAMING B560M-PLUS series motherboards provide a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Intel® WiFi 6
The Intel® WiFi 6 module is compatible with the 802.11ax standard and pushes theoretical peak bandwidth up to an incredible 2.4 Gbps. Perhaps more importantly for power users, it's optimized for more efficient operation on crowded networks with a lot of competing traffic. Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6.
EXCLUSIVE 2.5 GIGABIT ETHERNET
2.5G on-board Ethernet kicks your LAN connection up a notch with an up to 2.5X bandwidth improvement. Using your existing LAN cable, you can take advantage this networking upgrade to experience smoother, lag-free gaming, immediately stream high-resolution videos and enjoy faster file transfers.
Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation
This utility leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone and incoming audio, while preserving vocals at the same time. This removes distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises so you can hear and be heard with crystal clarity while gaming or in calls.
*An audio splitter (3.5 mm audio jack Y-cable) is necessary when using a 3.5 mm headset.
The unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek for TUF Gaming B560 series motherboards features an unprecedented 98 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line out , providing pristine audio quality.
DTS® Custom for Gaming Headsets
Hone your battle skills with exclusive DTS® Custom onboard audio. Utilizing advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones, DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. With three presets ? Aerial, Soundscape, and Tactical ? for different genres, you'll have a distinct advantage in every game.
- Aerial mode - Experience audio as though hovering above the game world, with sound coming from ahead — perfect for MOBA, RTA, strategy and sports titles!
- Soundscape mode - The ideal audio envelope for MMO, RPG, action and horror games — your ears will put you in the center of the action!
- Tactical mode - Shhh — is that an enemy just around the corner? DTS Custom emphasizes detail for stealthy play, so you'll detect and locate every footstep!
AURA Sync RGB Lighting
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header
The addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new header also offers backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th and 11th gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced power solution: 8+1 DrMOS power stages, 6-layer PCB , ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, Flexible M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe 4.0 M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, Thunderbolt 4 support
- Made for online gaming: Intel Wi-Fi 6, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard, and Turbo LAN technology
- Two-way AI Noise Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and audio output for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences